Complying with the health and safety guidelines
For everyone's safety, and to put an end to this health crisis as quickly as possible:
We do everything possible to welcome you in a safe environment by applying the health and safety measures and recommendations of the public authorities in the fight against Covid19 . We thank you for respecting these rules.
1. In order to welcome you out of harm's way, our teams have the appropriate equipment: masks, plexiglass cases, hydroalcoholic gel.
2. Clear signage showing how to protect yourself and the others and the importance of social distancing
3. Preference for payments by credit card.
4. Maintenance of the common areas: The team is trained in the protocols related to the protection against coronavirus and a reinforced cleaning process is put in place. Disinfectant is at your disposal.
5. Maintenance of the accommodations: The cleaning is reinforced and a meticulous disinfection of the contact zones. Disinfectant is available in the accommodation. Ventilation of the accommodation before your arrival; the accommodation will remain vacant for several hours between two occupancies. We advise you to bring your own bed linen and duvets or blankets.